Powerpye 30L/Day Dehumidifier 260-Watts 3 In 1 Dehumidifier,Cloths Dryer And Air Purifier
- Powerpye dehumidifier will help keep your home dry and warm and acts as a simple air purifying system. Includes Automatic Turn-off, Defrost plus Laundry and Timer setting as standard
- Powerpye dehumidifier is designed to be one of the quietest compressor dehumidifiers on the market. Designed to do the job without the background noise disruption other units have.
- Storage Tank Size: 6.5 Litre With 30 Litre Performance, The Powerpye dehumidifier Removes large volumes of water per day, thus making it ideal for dealing with condensation, damp and drying washing.
- Lowest Watts -255 watts saving electricity bills shock ,Working Temperature Range : 1C-35C,Front RH% Display
- Powerpye dehumidifier features easy to use controls with a display showing the current room relative humidity and the ability to set your target relative in steps of 5% relative humidity levels. The controls also have a child lock to prevent little (or big) fingers from tampering with your settings
Out of stock
You’ve made the first step to living in a healthier home—recognizing that your living space is having humidity issues. Household dehumidifiers are useful appliances that help maintain preferred, and healthy, humidity levels within your space.
They do so by working to cleanse the air of excess moisture and prevent mold, bacteria and other particulates from growing, all of which could lead to a variety of health issues in the long-run.
But where does one even begin to search for a home dehumidifier that fits their needs? Worry no more, let’s take a look at what you should expect from a dehumidifier
- Moist or wet stains are present on the walls or ceiling.
- The room feels unpleasantly stuffy.
- Windows are covered with condensation.
- Musty odors exist.
- Mold is visible.
- Excess moisture.
Dehumidifiers are effective units that come with many benefits for your space, and most importantly, yourself. They eliminate potentially dangerous variables that can affect your home, family and even your beloved pets.
MOLD PREVENTION AND IMPROVE AIR QUALITY
Every homeowner’s worst nightmare, mold.
Mold is a fungal species that causes natural materials to breakdown through a process known as bio-degradation. Mold can become dangerous in large quantities, putting household residents’ health at risk. Symptoms of mold allergies can include: eye and throat irritation, skin rashes, sneezing, itchy throat and/or coughing, not to mention help contribute to breathing attacks.
Moist, damp air is the ideal environment for mold to flourish (50-65% humidity), and a dehumidifier can remove the surplus moisture while preventing new mold from growing. If you or anybody in your home suffers from frequent short breath attacks or if you see mold growing in various places, then you should strongly consider getting a dehumidifier for your home.
In fact, no matter how many houseplants you have in your home or air purifiers running, it is impossible to keep your quality of air in your home at a healthy level if there is too much humidity.
1. Electric control 2. Up to 24 hours timer 3. Rotary compressor 4. Auto-restart function 5. Auto defrosting function 6. Optional continuous drainage
7. Environment-friendly refrigerant R134a 8. Easy to carry with a pull-up handle
9. Washable air filter
10.Optional active carbon/HEPA filter
11. Low noise
12. Water full alarm and automatic shut-off function
HELPS ELIMINATE DUST MITES
As we discussed above, dehumidifiers play an intricate role in improving the overall indoor air quality within your home. Not only by removing excessive levels of humidity, but also by eliminating dust mites — who may be the culprits for why you’ve been wheezing so much recently.
Household dust mites are a common cause for many allergy-related symptoms and short breath, and they thrive in humid, warm climates. Dehumidifiers help keep the overall humidity in your house at an optimal level, therefore helping eliminate the environment in which dust mites survive in.
While you’ll likely never completely rid your home of these tiny mites, there are plenty of things you can do to keep them at bay. By creating an unfavourable environment for them to live in will go a long way in preventing the possible health-related ailments that they may cause.
PROTECTS YOUR HOME AND HELPS YOU FEEL COMFORTABLE
High humidity levels can destroy your home’s structural integrity. Over time, moisture can affect the wood in your home, including the support beams, causing them to warp, crack or even split. Mold can start to grow in the wall. Metal fittings may start to rust. All because there is too much humidity in your home. A dehumidifier is an easy way to prevent your home from slowly deteriorating, while simultaneously creating a healthier living environment for your family.
When moisture is present in your space, temperatures may feel warmer than they actually are. By removing moisture from the air, you will feel more comfortable without having to crank up your air conditioner. In fact, you could probably raise the temperature on your thermostat and make your home more energy-efficient, as a result. This is especially true throughout the warmest times of the year.
Smart Dehumidifier with Smart technology
AUTOMATIC SHUT-OFF SAVES YOU TIME & ENERGY
Designed to further cut down on energy intake, dehumidifiers with an automatic shut-off feature use intelligent software to actively monitor your space’s climate and will shut down once the desired humidity level has been reached. In addition, units with this feature will also shut down once the internal reservoir is full. Another must-have feature when it comes to get a dehumidifier for your home, automatic shut-off will ensure that the device only operates at their best ability.
AUTO DEFROST SAVES YOU TIME
Automatic defrosting dehumidifiers are convenient and save time when it comes to maintenance. The automatic defrost feature is a must-have feature for anybody that plans to use their device in colder climates. Auto defrost allows you to operate your unit without the worry of frost damage. While most dehumidifiers can function in low temperature spaces, appliances designed for the cold can operate without the danger of the units’ coils icing over.
Robust and Sleek Design
Tank Size 6.5 L capacity with water level indicator , Fully washable water tank , Easy to use and carry to your empty point .
Product comes with 2 M wire , suitable for most of Indian plugs . Product dimensions are 386mm x 290mmx 595mm